Here are some helpful reasons why your washer machine is not draining. Remember to shut off power and unplug machine to avoid electrical shock:
- Check the drain hose for any kinks or clogs which may be preventing water from draining out of the unit.
- Check if lid switch it may be broken and needs to replaced. Press and release the lid switch. If it doesn’t click each time you do this, it is likely broken.
- Check the drain pump for foreign objects restart machine then check for drain pump failure. If failure found replace drain pump.
- Check the inlet valve for proper shut off.
- Check the pressure switch for proper operation.
- Consider calling a certified service technician.