Keep an eye on the AJ Madison Appliance Seller’s Blog: http://ajmadison.wordpress.com/, as they are going to announce a new contest called “Ugliest Kitchen Contest”. Prizes are a new “dream kitchen” filled with new appliances from Frigidaire or Electrolux.
From the AJ Madison Blog: “Customers posts pictures or videos of their kitchen on AJ Madison’s blog and Facebook. As the title of the contest is called, it’ll be based on who has the most grotesque, hideous, unappealing, unpleasing and unsightly kitchen. ”
AP Wagner Appliance Parts also has its own contest where your repair advice could win you one of nine $50 Visa Gift cards. The cards are good anywhere Visa is accepted. All you have to do is the following:
2. Post an original, relevant appliance repair question, or answer an appliance repair question already posted on our forum. If you post an appliance repair question, be sure to include the appliance type, the make and appliance’s model number.
Remember! The more original questions you post, and the more detailed answers you give to existing questions, the more times you are entered and the more chances you have to win! Users will receive one entry for each original question posted, or answer given to a question, under their username.
Registration, posting and reading the Appliance Repair Forum on APWagner.com are all free services, no purchase is necessary to enter the contest.
How about winning a new KitchenAid Appliance or two? BakeSpace.com, a recipe sharing and cooking social network website, are giving away new KitchenAid appliance each day throughout the month of February. Oddly enough, the contest is called “The Appliance-A-Day Giveaway!”
Entering the contest is easy, simply join the BakeSpace.com network and post a few original recipes or get a friend to accept your online invitation and join the social networking site. You earn different amounts of “online raffle tickets” for different activities. View complete contest details online at BakeSpace.com.
Good luck to everyone!
- AP Wagner Appliance Parts, “Help Fill Up Our Forum and Win!”
- AJ Madison Blog, “Ugliest Kitchen Contest” (to be announced)
- AJ Madison, Your Appliance Authority Website
- BakeSpace and KitchenAid’s “The Appliance-A-Day Giveaway!